Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 219

I am grateful for Terry.

This is my big brother (half-brother). He's six years my senior and is single-handedly responsible for causing my mom and dad to meet. He took care of us when he was old enough, and I always remember having fun. Except for when he'd tickle me until I felt like throwing up. One of my favorite memories is when he'd use a cookie cutter on the baloney for our sandwiches. Fun stuff for a kid my age!

We live about four hours away, so I don't see him often at all. I admire his passion for his family and respect how hard he works even though he's in physical pain every single day. His Facebook statuses are almost always encouraging and hopeful. I love that he calls my dad every week and has visited him several times. On this, his 58th birthday, I pray for deepest and most profound blessings on his day and life.

Thank You, Lord, for Te.

No comments:

Post a Comment