Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 196

I am grateful for fonts.

They make me happy. I go through the list choosing just the right one. Each one has its own personality. I've always been interested in marketing, and they know how to fit exactly the right font to ads in order to reach a product's target market. It's the psychology of it that interests me.

I always wondered why Courier was the default for all the early programs. Now I wonder how Times New Roman inherited the default. My current favorite for personal documents is Taffy. Wish I could show you...

There's a video called Font Conference posted by College Humor that I watched a few years ago. Except for the couple of ugly words, it's right up my alley.

I wish blogger had more options for fonts. O, the fun I could have! The older I get, the less it takes to entertain me.

Thank You, Lord, for all the fun options I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment