Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 211

I am grateful for Christian radio.

I was in college when I started listening to a lot of Christian music. I was so grateful when our big town finally had a contemporary Christian music station.

All kinds of music hold an interest for me. I have favorites in classical, jazz, blues, country, and even opera. What's so special to me about Christian music is that it reaches fathoms farther into my deeps than other genres can. It hugs my soul, renews my mind, reminds me of what's truly important, and lingers in my spirit like an eternal melody. Nothing else can hold that kind of power for me.

Air1 is our station of choice for music. KMBI FM carries several programs with savory and meaty offerings. (Sounds like the Food Network!) It airs a show my kids grew up on, "Adventures in Odyssey" and that I still like to listen to on Saturday mornings. =)

Thank You, Lord, for Christian radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment