Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 84

I love seeing specific shapes in clouds.

Remember lying on the grass with someone close to you, studying the cumulus slowly drifting past, trying to come up with something novel or funny? I saw animals most of the time, and my little brother saw potty humor, but I think he just made it up to make us laugh.

Hearts and dragons are the most common images I spy now. Perhaps the ancient battle of beauty and beast, of good and evil, is being waged on more levels than we know. Hearts, maybe because I look for them.

I don't remember when I took this picture, but I do recall the delight at having my camera at hand. It looks like winged joy to me, a heart ascending in carefree satisfaction, simply content to "be." ***sweet sigh***

Thank You, Lord, for the endless variety of these sky knickknacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment