Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 123

I am grateful for T. Austin-Sparks.

I was introduced to this author by my friend, Mae, who years ago gave all the Ya-Yas one of the books he's best known for, The School of Christ, a small, thin book with Godzilla impact, but in a good way. Through his writing, I have come to understand some Scripture truths that had me puzzled or that I'd never thought of, and I am profoundly thankful.

I own about ten of his books, all of which are available at no cost, thanks to the ministry of a church in the Midwest. Perhaps there is a more prolific author, but I don't know who that would be, except maybe his contemporary, Jessie Penn-Lewis. (What's with the hypens? They were both born in the late 1800's...) There is an online library of his works, and I didn't count, but there must be over 120! The wonders of the Interweb!

Thank You, Lord, for the incredible ministry of this author long Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment