Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139

I am grateful for penguins.

I suppose it would be more appropriate to say that I appreciate them a great deal since I don't own any. I am grateful that they exist though, and if you haven't seen "March of the Penguins," I will buy it for you because you will want to watch it more than once.

I tend to think of the typical black and white species when they come to mind, but the Emperor is my favorite. It's the largest, and well, I really liked that documentary. I think Morgan Freeman could narrate the phone book, and it would be fascinating. I would love to hold a Fairy Penguin, and perhaps one fine day I shall, should I ever be able to visit New Zealand or Australia. I'd even settle for just a picture.

Thank You, Lord, for this amazing species.

No comments:

Post a Comment