Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 276

I am grateful for tick medication.

My dogs go with us into the woods, and we have ticks out there. It is always unnerving to pet them afterwards and find a big, swollen, gray bag with its gnarly head securely buried into my poor dog's skin. Eeeyuck.

My dad gave me some of this tick medication last year, and we had no more problems with the pesky vermin. Costco sold the generic product this spring, so I picked up some. Works like a charm on Guido, but not so well on Doolie. After medicating him, I found a tick on him two times. Bummer. It's been a month though, and no more. I'm just grateful it works well on at least one of them and perhaps at least to a mediocre extent on the other.

Thank You, Lord, for effective medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment