Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 286

I am grateful for deluscious cookies.

Chocolate chips cookies were a staple in our freezer for years while the kids had friends coming and going all the time. These cookies have gotten a lot of attention, and I've often gifted them to people. I'm not the best baker, but I can make a decent chocolate chip cookie.

Our nephew Brian sent an assortment of cookies to Kev and me for our birthdays (they're exactly one week apart). These were the most delicious cookies I have ever had that weren't homemade. They were shipped overnight from California and arrived in a lovey box, individually wrapped in cellophane. They looked like something Grandma whipped up. Totally taste like the secret ingredient is love. EeeYUM!

Thank You, Lord, for great cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment