Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17

I am grateful for Pinterest.

I know, pretty shallow, but it makes me happy. For a few minutes a day, I peruse the countless images of food, fashion, humor, nature, quotes, photography, crafts, decor, vacation spots, books, movies, celebrities, and architecture. I probably left out a long list of other things, but you get the idea. There are a massive number of "pins," and a person could spend all day looking at only a fraction of them.

The image here is one that Ryan, Jylle, and I particularly like, a jest on LOTR. There's always something to make me smile or think, and want to cook, craft, find, buy, save, share, or remember.

I have recipe ideas to easily last the rest of my life. I'm baking one of them right now--apple pumpkin muffins. Tonight I'm trying a quick chicken dish. Tomorrow's menu I have yet to decide on, but all of these were inspired by this one addicting website!

Thank You, Lord, for this happy-making site.

No comments:

Post a Comment