Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4


I'm grateful for my Kevin.

My Kevvie works so hard, and not just for himself, but for us. He's always about team effort and will always take your help rather than do something by himself.

This morning he was running just a bit late, and shortly after he got up and went to the computer, I heard this, "Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!" I shushed him because I didn't want him to wake up little Beansie, who was staying the night and was still asleep. He came tromping back to our room and announced that there were two piles of poop in the washroom. I heard him gagging after a while, and I knew that if it wasn't for him, I'd be the one barfing.

I could create an entire blog just singing his praises, but I'll keep all my wonder to myself for now and ponder it in my heart. I will simply declare my profound and sincere gratitude for the one man in my life who has always--and I mean always--been there for me and remains my biggest cheerleader.

Thank You, Lord, for my Kevvie.

No comments:

Post a Comment