Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 309

I am grateful for the Boxster.

Brett is buying our Chevy pickup (not the diesel), and we're keeping his Porsche for the winter. He needs a car he can drive in  a Colorado winter. Ryan met him in Billings to exchange vehicles last month, and it just so happened that I needed to be out of the house four days in a row, so guess what funs I had! One of Kev's co-workers recognized me on the road and told him, "So your wife's having some fun these days." Yep.

It was sad that a friend scraped it with his pickup when I was at their house visiting, but their insurance company was prompt, and the bumper is fixed now. We feared the wrath of his wife at him, not the fact that he hit the car.

It'll have a safe home in the barn this winter once we find a car cover for it. I hope it's mouseproof. Yucky to think of them invading such a sweet ride. I've never enjoyed a car as much as I have this one. I washed it and vacuumed it out as soon as we got it. I wonder if I'll do something similar to Brett's children someday... ; )

Thank You, Lord, for this pretty little indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment