Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 326


I am grateful for libraries.

Because of these marvelous institutions, I can test all kinds of media to see if :  1) I like them, or 2) I want to buy them. I feel fortunate to have three available to me. The largest is the one I wish I had easier access to, but unfortunately, it's the farthest distance.

It would be great to have a library in my own home, one kind of like this, but cuter. There's a small one in the bedroom reserved for the "friends" who have meant the most to me. It's a rather narrow and small bookcase, but it fits, and Kev made it when he was in middle school. It lived in his grandma's house until she moved into a nursing home. I'm glad it's still in the family.

Books, DVD's, CD's, magazines, computers, and helpful people who can point me toward the answer to almost any question--tax dollars at their best use!

Thank You, Lord, for this great privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment