Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 325

I am grateful for Glenice.

From head to toe and inside to out, she is precious. She has the energy of three people, she is vivacious, honest, adventuresome, hard-working, generous, intelligent, kind, compassionate, and FUN. Just ask my Ryan.

We never know what to expect when Glenice is involved. She once came flying out of our hotel bathroom topless because someone kept knocking on it persistently. She dug an outhouse all by herself just in case Y2K caused big time problems. She's currently thinning their forest with only pruners and a hand saw. She quilts and sews to bless family and friends. Her cooking is deluxe and always makes me happy. She remembers little preferences, and that makes people feel special.

She has always been there for me, never said anything mean or snarky, laughed I when I laughed, and cried when I cried. She is love on wheels, and I will treasure this gift of a Ya-Ya for the rest of my life. Bless her on this, her birthday.

Thank You, Lord, for this incredible soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment