Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 328

I am grateful for Amazon sales.

While I do like getting out there for Christmas shopping, I don't like to do it frequently, which is what I did for years. With the rise of the Internet, Black Friday sales at Amazon have saved me a lot of time and grief. I can't everything I'm looking for there, but the deals I have found have been appreciable. They're smart to provide a feature like a Wish List so I can check out my family's lists and know that I'm getting them something they actually want. Most of the time I even get free shipping. Maybe I caved, and maybe it's a bad thing for retailers, but in this economy, I need to stretch my dollar as badly as the next girl, and Amazon helps me do that. If it fits, wear it.

Thank You, Lord, for this convenient, economical option.

No comments:

Post a Comment