Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37

I am grateful for Sandy.

This is a darling woman. She is the sweetest peach, full of truth and grace, and a true encourager. I always feel loved and cared about after my time with her, and I miss her dearly.

They moved a few years ago, leaving a large hole in this area. Seeing her weekly at church and sometimes in between was always something I looked forward to and smiled on afterward. I am not alone in this. She is friend and confidant to many, and seeing her this weekend was a hefty boon.

Her friendship is a garden of love and joy to me, and I pray we will enjoy many more years. This wife, mother, nurse, cancer survivor, sister-friend, and role model is a marvelous grace in my life, and I am deeply thankful for all that she is to me.

Thank You, Lord, for my Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment