Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58

I am grateful for ringtones.

When you call me, your ringtone lets me know that it's you. I love that.

I have a program that lets me upload custom ringtones to my cell phone. I don't have texting, so I can't send or receive them that way, and this saves the day.

Most of the tunes are a statement about the person I assign them to, although some are just simply fun. "Danger Zone" is for my Brett, the pilot. The theme from Star Wars is his darling Lydia's. Ryan's is an East Indian dude that always makes us laugh. Kev's is the sweet "By Your Side." Jylle's changes the most often, but my favorites for her are a baby's belly laugh and the chorus of "Coming Home," which she sings in her head on her way home from school.

Thank You, Lord, for the simple pleasure of these short bits of song.

No comments:

Post a Comment