Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100

I am grateful for the word "precious."

I reflected for some time on this 100th day. Our president is evaluated, and his accomplishments thus far are critiqued at 100 days into his administration.

This day's dedication seems fitting--not of anything I have done, but what has been done for me.

adjective
1.
of high price or great value; very valuable or costly.
2.
highly esteemed for some spiritual, nonmaterial, or moral quality.
3.
dear; beloved: a precious child.

I really dig that last one because that's what I am to Him. That's what I think of the ones I cherish. It's the nickname my mom gave Jyllea from the moment she was born. It fits perfectly those irreplaceable, priceless souls who are ours for only a short while. Life is hard, but God is precious.

Thank You, Lord, for manifesting the meaning of this word.

No comments:

Post a Comment