Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116

I am grateful for a sense of humor.

Laughter is the best medicine. A cheerful heart does a body good. Laugh, and the world laughs with you. All truisms. I bless the soul who is able to eek a laugh out of me when I am cheerless and dreary. I love a good joke as much as the next girl, and I am grateful for the ministry of humor and tip my hat to this organization dedicated to the healing power of laughter.

Being able to laugh is an incredible gift. Being able to laugh at oneself is an altogether holy gift. I pray I will not grow too prideful to see that I am made in the image of God and that God has the most powerfully divine sense of humor.

Thank You, Lord, for the platypus, clean comedians, and clarifying moments to see humor in unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment