Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108

I am grateful for my home.

When we first moved here, a friend said that one thing she makes a conscious effort to remember is that she lives in a beautiful place. It's easy to take for granted when you see it every day, so I took up her effort and give thanks for the mountains, valleys, hills, wild life, ponds, fields, and trees.

This is what I see when I finish my hike by coming back up the draw. Can't see the house in this, but the sky always holds a grandness as a backdrop for the barn and those gnarly choke cherry trees.

God did a magnificent job of creating this world in six days. Jesus said He was going to prepare a place for us. That's been 2,000 years. What must that place look like?!

Thank You, Lord, for the beautiful place I call home--and especially for the my real Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment