Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 258

I am grateful for airplanes.

I don't love to fly, but I'm grateful for transportation that takes hours to get me somewhere that might otherwise take days. While it was a whole lot simpler before 9/ll, I don't travel much, so the inconveniences don't bother me. Unless I'm randomly tagged for full body searches for the length to and from my destination. That made us almost miss our flight. They had to radio ahead to have them hold the door for us because it took so flaming long.

I'll have my juice, soda, and coffee (yes, I ask for all three), with those little British biscuits, don a pair of ear buds, and see what's new in the Sky mag. I like the window seat too. And thank you, Southwest, for still not charging me to check a bag. Cheers to you!

Thank You, Lord, for this mostly safe form of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment