Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 263

I'm grateful for cool evenings.

There are SO many parts of the country and the world where humidity ruins what would be to me an otherwise perfectly lovely day. Heat just does a number on me in a way that doesn't seem to bother most of the people I know. I just can't handle high heat, and coupled with humidity, I'm a total wanny. That's why I LOVE how it cools off here in the evenings, leaving these autumn mornings with icy cool temps that demand a hoodie when I take my daily walk or hike, allowing the house to remain cool with screen doors and windows wide. It's September, and we're having glorious temps! What a great thing! The cool of the evening is a most welcome and calming decline.

Thank You, Lord, for these wonderfully cool evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment