Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 268

I am grateful for a new baby.

Although I am not a grandma, I can vicariously enjoy the excitement and giddiness of a new baby in the family. I know how my joy spiked through the Milky Way when I had each of my babies, so I can imagine the ecstasy of experiencing life that comes from life that came from me.

This is Berlin Royce, the newest grandchild of my Ya-Ya friend, Cheryl. She looks just like her beautiful mama. Pictures are all over Facebook, friends and family comments go on and on, and it's just plain obvious that the cheer is bottomless.

Babies bring on hope, elicit our dearest dreams for them, and can soften the Shrekest heart. They are a heavenly joy of precious worth, and the love is contagious. God bless 'em!

Thank You, Lord, for the treasure of a new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment