Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 154

I am grateful for my nephew, Brian.

Just six months younger than my Brett, Brian is a cocktail of intelligence,  humor, musical knack, people skills, novelty, adventure, patience, and knowing what you want. He is thoughtful, handsome, eager, generous, and kind.

He works for a company in LA booking bands on tours. He hopes to end up doing the same thing from home but back here in the Northwest. I would love to have him that close again.

It touched our hearts that it was his idea to spend Thanksgiving at our house. His mom was the only one who had been here before. The four of them came with Kev's mom, my brother and his wife came, and so did Ryan, Brett, and Lydia. It was the first Thanksgiving without my mom, and it turned out to be the BEST one for me ever. Thanks again, Bri. I so love this guy. Happy birthday!

Thank You, Lord, for Leaping Navel. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment