Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 157


I am grateful for good quotes.

I love when a good quote just sums it up perfectly. Here are some of my favorites:

A crushing hurt comes to our heart and the sympathizing, scarred hand of Christ presses the wound; and just for a moment, the pain seems to intensify... but finally the bleeding stops.  ~Beth Moore

If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

Did you ever get the feeling the world is a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes? ~George Gobel

The glory of God is man fully alive. ~ Saint Irenaeus

You don’t know what you’re alive for, until you know what you’d die for. - Martin Luther

A stiff apology is a second insult. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt. 
~G. K. Chesterton

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~Chesterton

I saw a wino eating some grapes. I told him, "Man, you gotta wait!" ~Mitch Hedberg

Thank You, Lord, for good quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment