Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 179

I am grateful for Tina.

One of the four original Ya-Yas, we have been friends for about 14 years. She is all the wonderful things I say about wonderful people. She does something we refer to as "collecting people." A stranger is just a friend she hasn't met yet. She'll strike up conversations with strangers and the famous alike. And eventually have them over for dinner.

She revels in her kids. They are her world, and she has poured mind and soul into them. They are good people who are real and brave and caring--just like their mother. She is also generous, kind, wise, humble, curious, adorable, creative, engaging, encouraging, witty, and funny.

She loves when I monster truck her at our overnighters. She gives thoughtful gifts. She likes me and knows how to show me that. She gets me, and I adore her. Bless her on this, her birthday.

Thank You, Lord, for my beautiful Tina N.

No comments:

Post a Comment