Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 159

I am grateful for Hannah.

This is my brother Alan's youngest daughter. She is his third girl, and like  most "youngests," has gotten the hand-me-downs, leftovers, and fought for her fair share. She is scrappy, fiercely independent, and tenacious while also being sensitive, creative, and a woman after God's own heart.

Her intelligence, talent, and common sense are only matched by her beauty, inside and out. She is fun, humble, gifted, and crazy, and I love her so much. I love that her laugh is giant, just like my mom's was. It fills the whole room as it resonates in my heart.

She just got into a relationship with a guy named Jacob whom she met at Bible college a few years ago. He seems to treat her like a lady, which means a lot to me. We'll see where this leads... Bless her on this, her 24th birthday.

Thank You, Lord, for our beautiful Hannah Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment