Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 162

I am grateful for Jeny.

She's the one who first made me an aunty. An only child, she was indulged when she was young because in the words of my sister-in-law, "Why not?"  She grew into a beautiful, intelligent, sweet-souled woman who is devoted to her four children and wonderful husband. We love Mike for helping to shape and nurture this sweet spirit with his stability, provision, and great love. He's one of the good ones!

Jen home schools, taking a front seat in moral, ethical, and educational matters. She teaches classes, tries out new gluten-free recipes, travels with the kids so they can participate at local, regional, and national events, and still maintains her home. I'm afraid sometimes that her health issues take a back seat to the tyranny of the urgent, but I trust the Lord will keep her safe and sound. Because I love her and want her to live forever.

Thank You, Lord, for my sweet Jen. Bless her on this, her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment