Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 350


I am grateful for Christmas cards.

They usually mean annual updates from people we don’t get to hear from except at this time of year. I love the pictures, seeing the kids grow up. I love hearing about this last year’s adventures and what plans are for the next. It means keeping in touch as a tradition and an endeavor of the heart. Yes, it can be a lot of work, and I’ll be late sending our greetings this year, but if I don’t place it in bold, red, capital letters on my list of urgent to-do’s, there is no pressure, and I am left with it being my choice to send cards and pictures because I want to.

I am grateful for the effort others go to so that I can be apprised of the latest in their lives. I hope they are equally pleased with mine.

Thank You, Lord,  for Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment