Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 352

I am grateful for stuff Kev makes.

I attach additional value to anything he makes. He is so talented and has such high standards for quality that I can always count on them being fine and lasting. There have been a couple times when he's brought something home, and I liked them right off the bat. Upon his announcing that a student made them, their sentimental value completely disappeared. It's got to be made by my guy for reals, not just the product of his supervision and instruction, as great as those things are.

We have furniture, frames, railings, and buildings all made by my loving husband. He has built big and little dreams with his own two hands and given thanks to God for the ability and provision. We pray for a whole lot more opportunities.

Thank You, Lord, for all the stuff Kev makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment