Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 361

I am grateful for couple friends.

By that, I mean being able to enjoy a friendship with both the husband and the wife. We have, in alphabetical order, the Reinhardts (Barb and Dave), the Schaffers (Jim and Betsy), and the Timmermans (Mark and Tina).  Kev and I can have conversations with all six of these friends easily, and I truly appreciate that. There is a familiarity and ease with them that makes every get-together more like spending time with family. We all have similar values where faith and family means everything.

I wish I had a picture of all of them for this post, but the ones in my head will have to suffice. Friends are a treasure, and these are souls we cherish in that rich chest.

Thank You, Lord, for these couple friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment