Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 366

I am grateful for God's provision all year long.

This blog was a project that seemed both attractive and challenging when it first occurred to me, motivated by Cake and my princess daughter-in-law. To name one thing I was grateful for every single day of one year seemed little compared to all that I am blessed with, all that I have been gifted and have received in extravagant abundance.

Lord, You have provided, guided, delivered, reminded, strengthened, deepened, broadened, and come alongside me every single second of every single day of this year. Every blessing that I know, every good and perfect gift, everything that I hold dear and of any degree of value came from You. You are Provider, Comforter, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby, Song, and Best Friend. You are always and only Good, Author of all that is of highest accord. This year and every year before and every one after are provided for by Your gracious hand. There are no greater thanks and worship I can offer here for Who You are and what You have done.

Thank You, Lord, for this encounter with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment