Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 357

As much as I don't really like answering the phone, I admittedly prefer emails and Facebook messages. BUT--when it all comes down to it, I am encouraged, refreshed, and uplifted by a personal visit. At first, I scurry around trying to fix what I look like. Then, I fret about the amount of food on hand and if it's enough. Ryan prayed a simple prayer for me today, asking for there to be enough and even to multiply it miraculously if that was needed.

We just had two consecutive days of visits from precious friends involving hours of catching up that are beyond price.  Food, fun, fellowship, and fun--cannot beat that for Christmastime fare. We pick up right where we left off, and there is nothing like the meeting together of long-time friends who are more like family than chosen relations.

Thank You, Lord, for these wonderful, personal visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment